Springfield Twp MI Maid Service (248) 620-9410
If you are in need of a top rated Springfield Twp MI Maid Service, please contact Clarkston Cleaning Services at (248) 620-9410 for a FREE estimate. Click here to learn more about us or Follow Us on Facebook.
3 Reasons to Hire a Professional Maid Service
Whether you need someone to come and clean the business you own, or you’re just looking for some help with your residential house cleaning, hiring a professional maid service is one of the smartest choices you can make.
1. More Time to Focus on Other Things
Could you imagine how much free time you’d have on your hands if you didn’t have to spend it cleaning the house? If you outsource this work and hire a professional cleaning service to take over, then you’ll have much more time to focus on your family, work, and hobbies or passions.
2. Less Stress About a Dirty Home
There’s nothing worse than leaving a long day at the office only to come home to a messy house that requires your attention. When you hire a maid service, you’ll be able to rest assured knowing the house will be clean when you walk through the front door.
3. Cut Back On Germs
Professional cleaning services will do more than just organize your home or business. Bringing a maid service in for office cleaning or residential house cleaning can even help stop the spread of viruses and colds. Chances are these professionals will do a more thorough job at disinfecting surfaces and doorknobs than you’ll think to do yourself. source: nearsay.com
For a Springfield Twp MI Maid Service with experience and dedication, please call Clarkston Cleaning Services at (248) 620-9410 for a FREE quote.
Oxford MI House Cleaning – Clarkston Cleaning Services (248) 620-9410
If you are in need of Oxford MI House Cleaning, please contact Clarkston Cleaning Services at (248) 620-9410 to receive a free Oxford MI House Cleaning estimate. Click here to learn more about our services or Follow Us on Facebook!
6 Home Cleaning Mistakes To Avoid
Cleaning is the key to keeping a tidy and healthy home. Cleaning the wrong way can lead to frustrations, wasted time, and even need for replacements. Though many people might take it lightly some home cleaning blunders can actually end up doing more damage that good. Knowing the mistakes to avoid can help you save time and money. Below are the common six home cleaning mistakes many people make while cleaning and how you can avoid them
1. Combining cleaners- Never mix your cleaners unless the manufacturer clearly indicates to do so. Some mixes can be very dangerous. For example when acids found in many bathroom products mix with bleach, chlorine gas is produced and this can turn fatal. This is not the time to test your mixology skills, leave that to the manufacturer.
2. Using the wrong tool for the job- The problem here is using a tool that is too abrasive for the job. Some tools can scratch your items leaving permanent damage. For example using a hard brush to scrub your carpet. Scrubbing untwists fiber carpet leaving a distorted pile and once the damage is done, there is no way you can reverse it. The best way to clean a carpet is vacuuming it first to remove dirt and debris, using a soft cloth to remove any stains and then using a soft brush and the right shampoo to remove residue dirt. Make sure to use the right tool and cleaner to avoid damaging your items. Generally, use soft materials on abrasive metals and glass, and hard brushes on wood, plastics etc. If you aren’t sure how to handle a cleaning tool or product use the internet or consult a professional.
3. Cleaning in the wrong order- Some people have no idea where to start cleaning. They don’t know whether to start with the windows or the floor, to dust or vacuum first etc. The best way to clean is to start from the top. Dust before you vacuum, you will have particles flying all over the place for you to clean again if you vacuum first before you dust. Also always start with the windows, walls before you finally clean the floor. Always remember to start from the top and work your way down
4. Using more product thinking more is better- It can be tempting to use more cleaning product to get faster and better results. Using more is just wasting the product leaving you a build up of the cleaning product to clean. In addition using more than necessary may be asking for trouble since the product may be too strong as to knock you out or cause problems for people with allergies or asthma in your home. Always use the recommended amount of the cleaning product to avoid problems and to avoid wasting time removing the residue on the sponge and the surface
5. Not following instructions on the package- There is a reason every product comes with instructions. If the product says spray and wait for twenty minutes do so. You will be creating more work for yourself if you get impatient or don’t follow instructions. In addition, you may not get best results from the product by not allowing it it time to take effect. Always make sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and to follow them to the latter
6. Using vinegar or lemon on everything because it’s organic and mild- It can be tempting to use lemon or vinegar on all surfaces especially with the emphasis to use organic products nowadays. Lemon and vinegar are acidic and can damage surfaces such as marble, onyx, limestone etc. They permanently dull the appearance of stone, which is quite costly to refinish. Vinegar and lemon are just fine on ceramic tiles and fiberglass. For natural stone, it’s important to stick to products designed specifically for them. If unsure always ask a professional on the best product to use on different surfaces
Using the wrong product to clean your home will not only lead to wasted time and frustrations but can lead to serious damage on your items. Always make sure to read instructions on cleaning products and to ask for help if need be. Avoiding the above-mentioned mistakes can help you save time and money. source: ehomeservices.com.sg
For top rated Oxford MI House Cleaning, please call Clarkston Cleaning Services at (248) 620-9410 for a free quote.