COVID-19: What We Are Doing
COVID-19 pandemic has effected everyone’s lives. Because of this, we wanted to take a moment and share with you our policies and precautions. Above all, we will keep you and your home protected. During every cold and flu season we will be certain to take extra precautions to prevent bringing germs into your home. This is always one of our top priorities. First of all, our goal is to always keep both our clients and employees safe and healthy.
To prevent bringing outside germs into your home, we will do the following.
- Most noteworthy, we have always carried with us a cleaning product that sanitizes surfaces. We have added LYSOL Professional Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner. This has been added to each team’s regular cleaning supply list. This disinfectant is listed on the CDC website that has been approved to kill viruses when properly used. Lysol Professional is safe for most surface types.
- Our teams have been trained to use this product properly. If you DO NOT want this used in your home, please let us know so that we can make a note of it on your account.
- At this time, we will be disinfecting light switches, door handles, and other hard surfaces in your home. In addition we will also be doing this daily at our office.
- Teams will wash their hands immediately upon arrival at each job and before leaving. We will be providing the disinfectant for them to use in between jobs as well.
- Employees with a fever and/or flu-like symptoms, or whose family members have such symptoms, will not be allowed to work until they have tested negative for the COVID-19.
- As always, cleaning towels are washed with hot water and detergent before coming into your home. Used cleaning towels are kept separate.
- Be assured, teams will wear gloves in your home, and upon request will wear their provided masks. That is, if you prefer those to be worn as well.
- If you or a family member has been sick, but is no longer sick on your cleaning day, please let the office know. In that situation, we can inform your cleaning team. In that event, they will take extra precautions.
- Finally, we request that you cancel or reschedule your appointment if you or a family member is sick or experiencing flu-like symptoms. Above all, if anyone has tested positive for the flu or COVID-19. We will waive all lock out fees in the case of illness.
The COVID-19 is already impacting our community. We are taking this very seriously. We want to be calm but prepared as we move forward. It’s our mission to protect our clients and our employees.
Please feel free to reach out to the office if you have any questions or concerns. The office number is (248)620-9410