Waterford MI Maid Service (248) 742-1591
If you are in need of a top rated Waterford MI Maid Service, please contact Clarkston Cleaning Services at (248) 742-1591 for a free estimate. Click here to learn more about us or Follow Us on Facebook!
Top 8 Signs It’s Time to Hire a Maid Service
Americans are busier today than ever before – stretched to the limit by work, school, parenting, and elder care responsibilities. Cleaning services can help modern families have more of life’s most valuable commodity – time.
Adults are working more hours and often continue to labor when they arrive home via telecommuting. Also, many in the “sandwich generation” must not only attend school plays and chauffer their children to soccer practice, they must also see to the needs of grandparents or parents – taking them to doctor’s appointments, helping them with household tasks, etc.. Finding a little downtime for themselves or time to spend on leisurely family activities can be nearly impossible.
One way working adults can claim back a little of their “me” time is by hiring a maid service to take care of their household cleaning needs. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, individuals over the age of 15 spend on average about 21 hours per week on unpaid household labor – preparing meals, cleaning, laundry, sewing, maintenance, and repair. Hiring a cleaning service can help men and women reclaim valuable time they can spend on hobbies, spending time with family and friends, or just resting and recharging.
When It’s Time to Hire a Maid
If you’re not sure whether hiring a cleaner is right for you and your family, consider these tips for knowing when to put down the Swiffer and call in a professional:
• If you’re working long hours – Whether you’re a mechanic in an auto shop or a white collar office worker, long hours at work take a lot out of you physically and mentally. Having to come home to a mountain of laundry or a sink full of dishes isn’t going to help your stress or fatigue levels. Having a professional cleaner take care of the cleaning leaves you better able to focus on your work.
• If cleaning isn’t your thing – We all have different talents and different weak spots. Some people just aren’t good at cleaning and end up spending hours doing a poor job on tasks other people can complete quickly and nearly effortlessly. If you’re spending hours on a no-win battle against dust, dirt, and laundry, calling in a maid service might be a good idea. Maids specialize in cleaning, it’s their job. Leaving cleaning in their hands ensures that the job gets done right.
• Special occasions – Some households don’t require a regular maid, they just need help getting ready for special occasions like engagement parties, weddings, birthday parties, and other events. A cleaning service can help organize your home to prepare for special days in the life of your family. For once-in-a-lifetime events, you want your home to be in top condition. Cleaners make this much easier and are often more effective in deep cleaning than individuals busy with invitations, guest lists, catering, and other tasks.
• Do the math – Calculate how much you get paid per hour at work and determine how many hours you spend per week on cleaning tasks like mopping, laundry, vacuuming, etc. Then consider how much a weekly or monthly maid service would cost. Chances are that hiring a cleaner would be cheaper than the amount you would pay yourself for these tasks.
• Helping your parents – Many men and women today are taking care of their parents and grandparents as they get older, helping them with various household tasks such as lawn care and cleaning. This detracts from the time that they can spend on their own homes or on leisure activities. Hiring a maid service can provide your parents or grandparents with top-notch cleaning, and you with a little down time.
• Lack of leisure time – When’s the last time you had a drink with your co-workers? When did you last get to go on a vacation or just to a movie? If it’s been a while, you may want to consider cutting down on your home cleaning commitments to free up time to do the things you love. A few hours saved each week can add up over the course of a year to quite a bit of free time.
• Getting ready to sell – If you’re preparing to sell your home, it pays to have it cleaned by professionals. Appearances are everything when it comes to selling real estate, and a deep cleaning by professional cleaners can help get your home ready for prospective buyers. Professional cleaners have the tools and training to get your house back into mint condition, allowing you to negotiate higher sale prices from people interested in buying your home.
• Consider your health – Chemicals associated with cleaning such as sprays, bleach, or mopping solution can be harmful to the health of people with respiratory or other medical issues. If you feel ill after cleaning, or if the tasks involved exhaust you, hiring a cleaning service will help ensure that your home stays clean and you stay healthy.
Downtime Essential for Health
Finding time for rest and leisure activities is important for physical and mental health. Experts suggest that adults get at least eight hours of sleep per night to maintain good physical and mental health. Studies also warn that adults who work more than 60 hours per week are at greater risk for heart attack. source: 2localgals.com
For an experienced and trusted Waterford MI Maid Service, please call Clarkston Cleaning Services at (248) 742-1591 for a free quote.
The Professional Team at Clarkston Cleaning Services
Some think hiring a house cleaner is a luxury or causes people to appear lazy, in reality, they offer a solution to help free up your time. If you’re on the fence about hiring a house cleaner for your home, here are a few good reasons you should.
You Work Full-Time
When you work a full-time job, coming home to clean and scrub your house can feel like having two jobs. As a busy professional juggling work and personal life, spending hours each week scrubbing bathrooms, mopping floors, vacuuming, and disinfecting your home may not be the best use of your time. Focus on your important tasks and leave the cleaning to the professionals.
You Come Home To A Clean Place
There’s nothing like leaving a dirty home and coming home to a spotless, shiny home when you return. This means you can relax and rest after a full day. You’ll feel great about your decision to hire a cleaning service when you come home to a fresh, clean home.
Your Home Is Cleaned By Professionals
You may know the basics to keep your home clean on the surface, but the professionals know the important places where dirt and germs are hiding. Toilet handles, door handles, and dusty baseboards are often forgotten, but house cleaners know the hidden spots to clean and disinfect your home. Nothing escapes the professionals.
You Entertain Guests
Hosting parties and entertaining guests is the fun part. Cleaning your entire home for their arrival can be stressful. When you hire consistent house cleaners to keep your home spotless, you’ll worry less about guests coming. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your home is freshly dusted and your bathroom is germ-free.
You Don’t Like Cleaning
Let’s be honest, not everyone enjoys cleaning. Some people despise it. Hiring house cleaners will save you from this daunting task. If you don’t like cleaning, you may avoid deep cleaning your home which allows dirt and grime build up. Let the house cleaners handle the dirty work for you.
You Can Focus On Other Things
Rather than spending your weekends cleaning your home, you can spend this time pursuing activities you love. You’ll have more free time to spend outdoors or with your friends and family. Hire a professional to do the cleaning so you can pursue your passions, hobbies, and focus on the important people in your life.
For an experienced Waterford MI House Cleaning Service, please call Clarkston Cleaning Services at (248) 742-1591 for a free quote.